Friday, November 21, 2008

Friday cat blogging

Check it out everyone, I was finally able to get some photos of Annie that look halfway decent! Part of my problem is that she is all black, so it is hard to get a photo where she is lit correctly with her features recognizable, rather than a black blob. Also, she is oddly camera adverse, and runs away when I try to take her photo. She is the only cat I have ever had who does not sit and pose for her glamor shots.

Also, we have the obligatory Hodag looking adorable photo. This week he fell asleep in a garbage bag of clean laundry. Colin and I washed basically every item of clothing we owned last Saturday, and ran out of laundry bags to fit clean clothing in, so we resorted to extra large trash bags. Hodag did not seem to mind.


The elusive Annie, finally caught on film!


mmmm, clean warm clothes.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home