Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Signage

New Orleans Produces some really interesting signs. Here are a few photos of some I have found traveling around I have been collecting for a while.



Leftover graffiti from Katrina. I guess this guy used his house as some kind of way station for rescue workers and victims. (Hence the "hotel isle of dry"). Notice the mold line on the fence itself, showing that his yard was full of about a foot of water. This was taken Uptown, less than a mile from our apartment.



More Katrina related graffiti (I think). This was posted outside of a never-reopened Chinese restaurant downtown.



Colin and I saw this sign during Mardi Gras. We both thought that two gold teeth should be worth way more than 150$. We found this sign looking for parking for the Zulu parade.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home