Monday, September 10, 2007

My Schedule

My schedule is not so interesting as Nora's. I only have three classes, and they're always at the same time:
  • Theoretical Mechanics: Monday, Wednesday, Friday 9:00-9:50

  • Mathematical Methods of Theoretical Physics: Monday, Wednesday, Friday 10:00-10:50

  • Solid State Physics: Tuesday, Thursday 9:30-10:45

Technically, I'm also taking Research I, which really means that I'm supposed to be spending a few hours a week in the lab. In addition, I'm also TA'ing a section of the 101 ("Great Ideas in Physics," for non-majors) lab, and grading assignments for one of the 101 lecture sections. My first lab meets tomorrow afternoon, though we're just going over the rules and schedule for the semester. And I get my first pile of stuff to grade on Wednesday.

Classes are okay so far; I've turned in one problem set each for Mechanics and Methods. More on the state of classes later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home