Friday, October 5, 2007

Photo essay

Colin and I both got flat back tires this week from biking over the ridiculously potholed streets in New Orleans. We have been walking to classes because we haven't really had the time to put the new inner-tubes in. I have taken these daily walks as an opportunity to take some cool photos of things in our neighborhood. therefore, I present to you my photo essay "things I saw this week going to and from classes".







from top down
a) green house collecting toilets
b) fence growing ferns
c) a local church
d) nun statue on porch
e)Katrina placed chair
f) banana flower

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I gotta say, I like the color scheme of that green house...

;)

October 16, 2007 at 9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home