Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Ooops

Well, my inch a day plan has gone to hell. Futurebaby is now presentbaby. Charlotte Emma Golden was born June 10th 2008. Now I will have to institute a two or three inch a day plan just to make sure it gets to her before her one month birthday. Stupid premature babies ruin everything! Now I have no guarantee to keep me from making snide remarks in my classes. Sigh. anyway, here is how the blanket looks so far:



I have 8 pattern units done (each square is a pattern unit). The finished blanket will have 20 pattern units and should be about 32 inches tall and 32 inches long.



close up of the blanket pattern.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Stair Contractors Ogden said...

This iss a great post

November 26, 2022 at 6:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home