Friday, October 30, 2009

office!

You know what rocks about being in a PHD program? For the first time in my life, I have a professional office. Below are pictures of my new PHD level digs. As you can see, I have a desk in the Epidemiology department's Fellow's office. Since almost every other PHD student has an additional desk in the room in the area where their research study takes place (there is usually a room allotted to the researchers of a study for data analysis and grant business) , I am often the only person in the large, well appointed fellows room.

My desk, complete with computer, phone, and lots of file storage space.

The amazing view from my 20th floor office window, looking out across New Orleans to lake Pontchartrain. (Basically, where the buildings end is the start of the lake.)

My office plant, Burrito.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home