Friday, August 3, 2007

Friday Cat Blogging

Friday cat blogging is a bit early this week. Nora and I are going out of town for the weekend. Nora is going to Time and Jean's wedding in Virginia, and I am going to Jas and Thomas's wedding in San Jose. Then we are meeting at LAX to go to my parents house for a second wedding reception for family and friends that couldn't make it to Chicago for the wedding. We're leaving super early tomorrow, so we have to post this tonight before bed.


Nora painted a portrait of Hodag in the style of Blue Dog. Seriously, follow the link. George Rodrigue is awesome. This is Nora's tribute to Rodrigue, and her expression of love for Hodag. She finished the painting last weekend, and we were finally able to capture Hodag sitting in front of his portrait earlier tonight.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you mean NORA is awesome! HOLY SHIT NORA, U R SO AWSUM!

that is a most fantastic painting. i am jealous of both your paint handling and your having the time to handle paint.

:)

August 14, 2007 at 9:15 PM  
Blogger Nora said...

Thanks Amber! I am glad people like it, I was rather proud of it when I finished. I have to tell you how inspiring it is for an artist down here, New Orleans just makes me want to paint, so you must come visit us and see the gorgeous scenery for yourself!

August 15, 2007 at 7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home