Friday, October 26, 2007

'Dag, Hodag


Agent 007 reporting for duty, M.

Last weekend Colin took me out to a lovely neighborhood restaurant called Mat and Nadie's to celebrate our six months of marriage. We had a fabulous dinner, and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Before we left, Hodag was being all snugly, and I jokingly told Colin that he obviously wanted to get all dressed up and come with us to dinner. Next thing I know, Hodag is wearing a bow-tie. Sadly, Hodag did not come with us to dinner, but the food was delicious.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mame said...

6 months!?! I refuse to believe it. It feels like the wedding was just last week. Heck, we still have a sign up directing guests to "McFaul/Friedman Wedding Parking." :-P

good times :-) miss you
xoxoxo

October 26, 2007 at 8:47 PM  
Blogger Nora said...

I did not really believe it either.It seems like just yesterday we were all hanging out at moomers getting ready for the wedding. I miss you guys, and moomers, and I hope you are doing well.

October 28, 2007 at 10:34 AM  
Blogger Connor said...

Wow! Congratulations! =)

October 29, 2007 at 12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home