Monday, March 10, 2008

Sorry Everyone...

...My bad.

That's really the only thing I can think to say after a student paper I'm grading said this:
Potential energy will be eliminated and kinetic energy will be everywhere. Things will e in motion constantly; things would be chaotic! dishes in the cabinets will bounce around until the door is opened when they will smash into the floor. This constant motion will be dangerous, and will be the fault of the scientists who researched ways to harvest potential energy.

This is a direct quote. I swear to you, I could not make this up. So like I said, sorry about that. I'll do better next time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

what was the essay supposed to be about??

March 10, 2008 at 9:29 PM  
Blogger colin said...

The official topic was, "The Future of Energy in 100 Years." The paper in question was at least nominally on-topic. They are given wide latitude in interpreting the topics, which often leads to some silliness. This is, by far, not the silliest thing that I've seen written by these students.

March 11, 2008 at 9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home