Monday, June 15, 2009

Lack of Photos

Hey everyone.

You may have noticed that I am not posting many pictures to the blog these days. There is a very simple reason for this, my computer has run out of memory. This came as something of a shock to me, since I knew I was taking a ton of photos (which are quite large in Kb), but I guess I underestimated the sheer volume of pictures I have stored on my computer. To solve this problem, I am purchasing myself an external hard drive. Soon I should have a whole terabyte to devote to old schoolwork, photos, and other files which are unnecessary on a daily basis, but should be kept somewhere. Within a few weeks you can expect to see some photos from this summer that I have been itching to download and post.

In other news, my summer is going extremely well. I continue to do home repairs during the day, and about two evenings a week and Sundays I spend my time at ARNO. Sunday has become my lab work day, when I go around collecting cat poo and making wet mounts of samples. So far I have diagnosed tons of Coccidia infections, which are a common scourge among shelter cats. It makes me feel good that I figure out why an animal is ill, and be able to recommend treatment based on what I have learned over the past two years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home