Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Graduation Week Dining Guide

Hey all. This week is the lead up to my Masters graduation on Saturday. I will be receiving a Master of Science in Parasitology/ Master of Public Health. This means I get to wear a spiffy yellow hood (for Master of Science) instead of the salmon colored hood that comes with the Master of Public Health degree. My parents are visiting us for graduation, in part because I am graduating and in part because my father, as a member of the Tulane Board of Trustees, is supposed to be present for graduation.

We are going to be dining in some pretty amazing establishments this week including:

Dante's Kitchen
Emerils Delmonico
Herbsaint
Commanders Palace for Sunday brunch

I fully expect to gain five pounds.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home