Saturday, January 23, 2010

Classes Spring Semester 2010

In case anyone wants to see what I am taking this semester, here is my schedule:

Mondays:
12:00- 1:00 Departmental seminar.
A class I have to attend and get no credit for, woo-hoo! Various faculty members and guests give power-point presentations on their recent research.

1:00-2:00 TA hours.
I am TA'ing Epidemiology II this semester. Epidemiology II is significantly harder than Epi I is, and I fully expect lots of panicked visits from students.

Tuesdays:
10:30 -11:45 Regression.
A bio-statistics class in regression techniques. Supposedly much easier than last semesters Categorical Data Analysis, but we shall see.

Wednesdays:
9:00 -11:45 Reproductive Epidemiology.
I am really looking forward to this class, since I know very little about how to measure birth outcomes, which is probably what I am going to be looking at in my thesis research.

1:00-2:15 Epidemiology II (the class I am TA'ing for)

Thursday:
10:30 -11:45 Regression.

Friday:
1:00-2:15 Epidemiology II (the class I am TA'ing for)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home