Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday Gecko Blogging!

A few nights ago, Colin and I were doing dishes, and I noticed that we had a little lizard friend on our kitchen window. I assume that he was attracted by the light from the window, or more precisely, he was attracted by the insects, who were attracted by the light from the window. I love living in a place that supports a diversity of lizards. In addition to our friendly gecko below, I often see anoles sunning themselves on the stairs leading to the Riley Center (Tulane's gym) and we have a small skink species that lives in our backyard. For a list of all reptilians in my area, you can check out the Louisiana Gulf Coast Herpetological Society species list.




Why hello there, Mr. Sticky-paws.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home