Friday, February 6, 2009

Friday cat blogging, Nora's Family edition

My mom sent me some hate e-mail this week, commenting that last week on Friday cat blogging we displayed the McFaul family pets, and NEGLECTED to show the Friedman family pets. Therefore, I wish to present you with the extended cats of the Friedman family.


This is Rufus. He is my mom and dads cat (mostly my mom's) He is from Kauai, where I found him as a starving kitten many moons ago. My mother fell in love with him and brought him back with us to the continental states. He now resides with my parents in California.


This is Lobous. He is my sisters cat. His name in Yiddish means "Little monster", which is appropriate, since he nibbles everything. He is some sort of Asian mix, and is nearly Lilac colored. He lives in Oxford with Nana.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hate mail!!!!! It was a friendly suggestion.

February 9, 2009 at 3:43 PM  
Blogger Nora said...

Shhh Mom! you will ruin the storyline!

February 9, 2009 at 7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home